We can hardly wait to see you at the NME Conference in Jeff City MO this summer— it will be a family-friendly event with some- thing for everyone!
Born without arms, Tony has developed a proficiency with his feet that extends to more than just day-to-day care. He is an accomplished musician who has traveled across the United States and forty foreign countries, making countless television appearances, including The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, and many more. He performed at The World Series, where he sang the National Anthem for the fifth game of the 1989 series. Tony has had the opportunity to give four performances for Pope John Paul II. Now an author his best-selling autobiography, A Gift of Hope, was published in 1989 by Harper & Row. Tony and Lynn have such an amazingly positive and infections spirit—their mes- sage is truly about living, loving and laughing!
- Michael Coleman – “The Sacramental Nature of a Spiritual Marriage”
- Herb & Cheryl Cobb – “How’d You Meet?”
- Angel Embry – “The Biblical Wife”
- Master Gardner Alice Longfellow
- Chef Mike Keene
- Dr. Michael Coleman – “The Domestic Church”
- Rev. Mark Kiekhaefer – “Joy in the Journey”
- Embry 7 Struemph Families – Interactive Jam Session – bring your own instrument or just your voice and join in!
- Four NME Board Workshops to Enrich Your Affiliate
- Bunco Tournament
- Much, much, more!
Register NOW! And bring some friends! Meet some friends! Make some new friends!